Monday 13 May 2013

My Peri-Peri sauce

My peri-peri sauce has become a hit, with alot of you asking me how it is made. I know that I should keep secrets safe here, but I couldn't resist in sharing. I would particularly suggest it with meat dishes, mostly steaks, burgers and chicken. It could have potential to work in a curry sauce too- its has the heat, its hot hot hot. 





Peri-peri Sauce

Ingredients:
  • half cup red wine vinegar
  • half cup lemon juice
  • half cup olive oil
  • 25ml of garlic
  • 25ml paprika
  • 25ml chilli powder
  • 25 ml salt
  • 12 birds eye chilli

Method:

In a sterile glass jar, add the ingredients one by one starting with the red wine vinegar. Chop the chillis before adding them, and include the seeds for extra heat. Mix and stir (in the jar), and allow to sit in the fridge for 2 days, before utilizing.


Enjoy x x






No comments:

Post a Comment